Twilights eve

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Twilights eve
Twilights eve
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Twilights eve

You are not connected. Please login or register

Back from the dead!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back from the dead! Empty Back from the dead! Tue May 08, 2012 12:31 am

Admin <Crim>

Admin <Crim>
Admin

5/8/12

Hello all and welcome back. Ive been debating for some time now weather or not to ever host another private server. complications drew the last project to a close. However now I intend to host my own server on my own computer thus reducing hassle. I am currently still working on a core for the new 4.3.4 patch, (even tho mists of pandaria are right around the corner) currently I plan to support and create the following realms

Twilights EvE (blizz like) (4.x.x)
Sunset EvE (blizz like) (3.x.x)
Chaos (PVE instant lv 50) (4.x.x)

Gm positions will also be need, however i will chose who can apply by there participation in game and on the forum. since this is a one man show as of right now it may take some time to get every thing up and running (smoothly). I thank all who have taken interest in the rise to a great server dedicated to making the WoW experiance more enjoy able!
If you have any questions or comments please dont hesitate to ask Smile
btw all those active in the form pre realease will obtain a special ingame item (tba) ;P

https://twilightseve.board-directory.net

2Back from the dead! Empty Re: Back from the dead! Wed May 09, 2012 10:24 am

Admin <james>

Admin <james>
Admin

Yep and so everyone knows i am active as well and can be reached at anytime practically at 219-801-8532 but as soon as my number is being abused it will be changed and you guys will not be able to contact me anywhere but through forum and in game

3Back from the dead! Empty Re: Back from the dead! Sun May 13, 2012 6:30 pm

Admin <Crim>

Admin <Crim>
Admin

So as everyone already know DIABLO3 is set to release in less than 50 hrs. Since very little about the game is known, im not sure how itll work, however its my goal to make a d3 server. So no promises yet just stay updated to see the servers progress!

https://twilightseve.board-directory.net

4Back from the dead! Empty Re: Back from the dead! Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:04 pm

Admin <james>

Admin <james>
Admin

the game is very very individual based from what i know although with servers i do not believe you see other character much in game unless doing a dungeon or a raid

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum